Tampa Holiday Events & Specials That Bring Joy This Season
Get into the spirit of the season with exciting holiday events in Tampa. Make memories with friends and family at exciting festivals and parades, enjoy live performances and smile at the Christmas light displays. Enjoy special Thanksgiving dinners, New Year's Eve celebrations and shopping for under the tree. With our latest hotel specials, spending the holidays at the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore will be truly unforgettable.
Tampa Holiday Events
- 35th Annual Victorian Christmas Stroll at University of Tampa's Henry B. Plant Museum held from December 1st-23rd from 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Celebrate the Christmas season with warm apple cider and cookies served to visitors in the veranda while enjoying the fully decorated Henry B. Plant Museum. Cost: (Adults-$15, Seniors -$13, Youth(4-18 years) -$9)
- Symphony In Lights at The Shops at Wiregrass held from November 14th-December 31st from 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Dazzling holiday light show, choreographed to music featuring the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! A holiday tradition you won't want to miss!
- Winter Village/Outdoor Ice Skating Rink at Curtis Hixon Park held from November 18th- December 25th at various times
- Curtis Hixon park turns into a winter wonderland with tickets and skate rentals on the outdoor ice rink. Tickets are $12 per person for 90 minutes of skating. (Mon - Thurs: 4:00pm-9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday: 10:00am-10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm-9:00pm, School Holidays: 10:00am-10:00pm
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Amalie Arena on December 18th, 2016 at 3:00pm and 7:30pm - Tickets starting at $89
- Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay held on various weekend dates between November 25th and December 31st at various times
- Busch Gardens transforms into a holiday wonderland full of entertainment and attractions, holiday shopping, festive treats and more than two million lights!
- Bright Nights at Glazer's Children's Museum on December 17th and 18th beginning at 5:30pm
- Enjoy this new event at Glazer's with a dazzling light show, seasonal music, and holiday cheer. Tickets: $10 Members and $15 General Admission
- Twinkle in Tampa Bay Boat Parade at Channelside Bay Plaza on December 19th at 6:30pm
- Watch as festively decorated boats illuminate the sky and spread holiday cheer. Head down to Channelside Bay Plaza and enjoy the parade from the open warf! You will be able to see the parade from Davis Island to Channelside. At Channelside, you will find a wide variety of restaurants and plenty of parking.
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens held at the Florida Botanical Gardens in Largo from November 25th- December 31st from 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Enjoy this tradition of light-lined paths and nightly free entertainment and visits from Santa Claus. Donations of $4 suggested for 13 years and older.
- "A Christmas Carol" play at Ruth Eckerd Hall on December 18th, 2016 at 2:00pm and 7:00pm
- The Nebraska Theatre Caravan returns to Clearwater with its delightful production of Charles Dickens' holiday class, A Christmas Carol. Tickets start at $38.75 up to $135.
- Moscow Ballet's "Great Russian Nutcracker" at The Mahaffey Theater on December 26th, 2016 at 3:00pm and 7:00pm
- Critically-acclaimed choirs and nationally-renowned orchestras perform with the Moscow Ballet in the Great Russian Nutcracker. Tickets starting at $21.50.
- Christmas In the Wild at Lowry Park Zoo on various dates between November 25th and December 30th open until 10:00pm
- The zoo turns in a winter wonderland for this brand new event. Enjoy lights, holiday treats, and festive entertainment while experiencing the magic of wildlife at night.
- Santa Saturdays at the Florida Aquarium on December 5th, 12th and 19th
- Santa visits the Aquarium along with his diving elves. Photo opportunities take place between 10:30am and 1:30pm
- Indian Rocks Beach Lighted Boat Parade at the Holiday Inn Harborside on December 21st, 2016 at 7:00pm
- Come enjoy this annual parade favorite. You will see everything from sailboats to powerboats all decorated with lights and music to get you in the Christmas spirit.